Technical Front-End Developer
Here at Popcorn Design, we are looking for an experienced Technical Front End developer to join our friendly Clerkenwell based studio.
Who we are
We love the two D’s - Design and Digital. Our clients range from local London based businesses to international organisations. We are pretty relaxed, but we work hard and are truly driven to deliver the best work we can.
Who we are looking for
An experienced Technical Front End Developer with 2 to 4 years industry experience. Your overall responsibility is to ensure work is delivered on time to the agreed technical and functional quality expected. You will be an experienced, motivated individual, who is comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. We want somebody to grow with us and be ambitious to make the company grow with him/her. The ideal candidate will have high coding standards, quick problem-solving capabilities, good communication skills and a proactive attitude. As a part of the development team, your daily tasks will include:
- Technical duties (server management, hosting & domains administration)
- Building performing, responsive and easy to maintain websites
- Creating rich interactive pages accurately from mock-up
- Maintain older websites and other administrative tasks
- Meeting clients and advising on technical decisions
- Working closely with designers to help to create the best products
Requirements & skills
- Experience in Wordpress theme development, WordPress templating system and ACF
- Experience setting up and managing various server environments in either AWS or other cloud service platforms
- Experience with API integration and AJAX
- Having worked with MySQL or another database.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
- A great knowledge of and ability to learn new tools quickly and impressive calm in the face of adversity
- Very good eye for design, UX/UI principles and accuracy to follow the design with precision
- Kind, relaxed & positive attitude - ready to be part of our company culture and philosophy
- Wordpress Plugins development
- Gulp, Webpack, Grunt
- JS (Tweenmax, Pixi.js, Three.js, barba.js,…)
- JS Framework (React, Angular, …)
- Versioning (GIT)
- Google Suite expert
- Geek spirit
- Competitive salary and holiday allowance
- Open-plan office in Clerkenwell, central London
- Work in a growing & successful team
- Supportive and friendly team
- Full-time contract, Permanent
Ready to apply?
Send your CV + portfolio + cover letter, as well as your current salary and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.