Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer - Contract, 4-6 Months (Freelance to Perm)
We create forward thinking websites with a focus on presentation and complex data visualization.
The Full Stack Developer will work closely on-site with the Interactive Design team in planning, production and testing of responsive web applications.
We’re located in a Flatiron loft, offer competitive salary, 401k, health benefits, vision and dental.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Skilled in custom back-end solutions for WordPress, ExpressEngine and Drupal
- Clear understanding of modern development workflow tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers
- Experience in handling large amounts of data in a web application through third party APIs
- Experience with financial services or similar data-intensive sites a plus
- Expertise in developing responsive websites
- An understanding of current SEO best practices
- A self-motivated learner and team player
- Planning, building and launching websites
- Attention to Pixels (a must!)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- 2+ years experience in design or digital agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- MUST live in Greater New York City area, no remote work.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, portfolio and repository (Git Hub, etc.) if you have one. Look forward to hearing from you soon!